Thursday, September 8, 2011

Laura Mercier Petite Palettes

Laura Mercier “Cool” Eyeshadow Petite Palette 

I am a huge fan of Mercier’s shadows and haven’t praised them nearly enough in my blog.  This “cool” palette is one of my long standing favorites.  It is great for creating a day-time smoky eye with just a hint of office appropriate shimmer.  I actually use Mercier’s cream eye shadow in “rose gold” as my base when using this palette.  There is a pale pink matte highlighter shade for under the brow bones or to use as your base, two lovely violet colors – one dark and one light, & finally a charcoal/navy color for the crease or to line the eye.
I love that Mercier offers “petite” palettes because the prices are so reasonable and I find it rare that I actually use an entire eye shadow palette or quad.  If you use her cream shadow as your base – your eye makeup will not budge.  All of the colors in this palette are gorgeous and super versatile.  Ideal for traveling as the 4 colors can be blended, worn alone, or layered for day to night looks.   I’m adding a link to this product on Mercier’s website below.  Added plus, this particular palette is on sale! 

These colors would look fabulous with one of the Caviar sticks I mentioned in my 9/1/11 post, specifically in “smoke.”




No comments:

Post a Comment