Friday, September 2, 2011

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Gloss


Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Gloss in Naked Plum

This is a fabulous non-sticky high shimmer gloss.  It’s not over the top in sparkle – more like the perfect amount of light reflection and shimmer.  It goes on very smooth with a sponge tip applicator, which is my applicator of choice, and stays put unbelievably long, especially for a gloss.   The formula contains numerous emollients and Vitamins C & E so it’s not drying at all – quite the opposite.

I tried on several shades and honestly liked them all.  I ended up going with “Naked Plum” – which I found is perfect on its own or layered.  The shimmer and light reflection really make lips look plump and multi-dimensional.  I’ve forever been a fan of Bobbi’s glosses and have mentioned her products a lot lately.  I will actually venture out there and say that I think her glosses are the best in terms of long lasting wear.  Here is a link to the product at Saks:


Happy Friday!!  Hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment