Monday, September 26, 2011

The best false lashes in town... & a fabulous lilac nail color

If you're wanting a quick pick-me-up or perk-me-up rather... false lashes are a fun and inexpensive way to make a dramatic impact.  I saw Amy at Woo this Fri. before heading out of town b/c I was feeling a little down and she made my day.  She did a gorgeous smoky eye using various shades of Armani Eyes To Kill and a great Armani liquid liner then she applied individual false lashes in varying lengths and wowza!  I was like a new gal.  My lashes are actually still in place today and I got compliments all weekend.  Plus, the liquid liner is unbeatable – I’ve never seen liner withstand a football game, bright sun/heat, tailgating, and several nights out as good as this formula did.  I will be buying my own tube and doing a full review very soon.
Woo is a fantastic little gem of a store on Bandywood in Nashville.  They stock Bobbi Brown, Armani, La Mer, and a million other lines.  Their staff are all super friendly and the store is bright and meticulously organized.  Plus, their lash/eye make-up application ($21) is about ½ as much as I’ve paid at their competition here in Nashville and just as good, if not better.  (I won’t name names…)



I also found re-newed love in Essie's “Neo whimsical” polish -- it's the perfect light lavender.
Here is a funny picture to make you smile on this gloomy Monday -- from Fri. night that shows off my manicure and my eyes.  Muah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment