Monday, September 19, 2011

Bare Minerals Mascara


Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara

Another NYFW freebie… This mascara, IMO, really delivers.  I have stick straight lashes (no matter how many times I curl them) so I am always eager to try products that claim to curl.  Products meant to curl & lengthen are even better!  The bristles look kind of spider web-ish and I was hesitant at first but, as soon as I did my first swipe I knew this guy was a winner.  After several swipes… not one single clump.  You cannot even feel the product on your lashes (love that!) – they stay perfectly soft and natural but look darker, longer, curled and more defined.  Flawless indeed!!  For $18 I’m definitely impressed!  The ingredients are mineral, long wearing, and claim to hold curl.  So far, so good.

Here is a link to the product online:




& a cute shot from outside one of our fashion week shows!!



No comments:

Post a Comment