Friday, September 16, 2011

TATCHA


Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers

My new obsession!!  I’m a long standing user of blotting papers and these hands down take the cake!  These pretty little papers cleanly remove oil and sweat without disrupting your skin or makeup.  They’re fragrance, oil, and powder free.  They actually improve the wear of your foundation or makeup as an alternative to your favorite powder.  These sheets work well with all skin types.  I was given a sample pack while in NYC and immediately rushed to Henri Bendel the next day to purchase a full size pack of my own.  The papers come in a gorgeous little bamboo colored sturdy cardboard-type mini envelope that fits perfectly in even the smallest of clutches.  Each sheet is substantial in weight and does not wrinkle or fall apart in your hand – they’re gold flecked and just the cutest things ever!  I’m hooked.  My sales rep at Henri Bendel told me Kim Kardashian is a long time devotee & you know with all those reality cameras rolling that girl’s got to be shine/oil free at all times.  

This is the perfect way to touch/ freshen up your make-up without just piling more products on.  Where have you been all my life??  AMAZING!



No comments:

Post a Comment