Thursday, September 1, 2011

Caviar Jungle

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Jungle

This is a really fun chubby eyeliner/shadow that I think is perfect for creating a lighter smokey eye.  I got “Jungle” which is a lovely forest green shade – since green is such a big color for Fall.  It goes on smooth and easy and smudges beautifully.  One downside is that it doesn’t come with a smudger so you need to be prepared with your own as smudging with this crayon is a MUST.  It is long wearing and really all the shades seem universally flattering.  I just thought green would be fun/forward for Fall.  The product was developed to be an enhancement to Mercier’s caviar eye liner (which I have not tried) but I think it’s fabulous on its own, especially in some of the lighter shades.
The formula is creamy and highly pigmented with just a hint of shimmer.  It’s crease and transfer resistant.  I tried it first last Sat. at 10:00 a.m. and by 6 p.m. it was still totally in place and looking just as good – seriously, this stuff does not budge.

Here is a link to the product on Mercier’s website:



No comments:

Post a Comment