Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Absolution

Absolution Store Review

Absolution is the newest store in the recently re-vamped Green Hills Mall.  It is not necessarily a beauty store… more like beauty for the home but, since it is such a gem, I thought I’d review it.  Absolution is owned by the same driving force that has brought us Private Edition, Cosmetic Market, & Therapy Systems here in Nashville.

It is gorgeous… think slightly mid-evil…but still with polished Southern charm.  It is packed with maybe the most diverse and beautiful selection of candles (of course the whole place smells incredible) I’ve ever seen.  Mercury glass and old school apothecary-like bottles sit twinkling & reflecting light on every surface.  Books like “Chanel” are stacked in every corner.  The chandeliers dangling from the ceiling are AMAZING and there is quite possibly the best assortment of unique gifts in Nashville… not to mention to-die-for seriously cool jewelry.

This shop is not to be missed.  I didn’t have my camera with me when I popped in but I found a couple images online to give you a little taste.  If you stop by, ask for the lovely Mary Kathryn & tell her I sent you.  Here is a link to the store’s “coming soon” website:



Happy hump day!

*Images from www.styleblueprint.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment