Monday, October 17, 2011

Trish Rose Parfum

Trish McEvoy Black Rose Oud Eau De Parfum

If you love rose (me!) then Trish McEvoy has created the most delicious scent for you!  OMG, I could bathe in it.  This is the newest scent in Trish’s amazing collection and my new fav.  The fragrance’s main component is Baccara rose and Oud oil but it is also kind of musky and woodsy.  It is light and airy and not too sweet or strong – sheer perfection!!  It wears very well and comes in a lovely blackish yellow glass vessel.  Unfortunately, this guy’s price is a little steep and it’s only available in one size but, once you smell it I bet you’ll have to have it. 

I'm wearing it now & it's a nice  Monday morning pick-me-up!!

Here is a link to the product on Trish’s website:



No comments:

Post a Comment