Monday, October 10, 2011

These roses are NOT free

By Terry Rose Balm

Because I’m a huge dork, I just couldn’t resist putting that Phish (Ween) reference in this post’s title.  But really, this rose product is more expensive than a dozen roses (maybe even two?) at the florist of your choice.  It is SOOO worth it though, especially in the colder winter months. I’m obsessed with all things rose and all things balm so, this is right up my alley.  It smells fabulous, is packed with nutrients, goes on super smooth and silky, and really leaves lips hydrated and renewed.  It doubles as a cuticle cream or skin salve.  Oh, it has SPF too.  If you’re in the mood for a decadent little mini-splurge, treat yourself to this.  A Perfect stocking stuffer or Valentine's gift... not that I'm thinking about the holidays already.  Happy Monday!!

I'm wishing I was at home in bed. 

Here is a link to the product at Barney’s:



No comments:

Post a Comment