Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lancome Visionnaire

Lancome Visionnaire Serum

It is hard to spend $150 on something that’s basically the size of a jumbo eye drop bottle  and when it came time for me to buy what would be my 3rd bottle of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF this month, I just couldn’t pull the trigger.  I decided I really would rather spend that $ on Uggs – which I live in (no exaggeration) during the late Fall/Winter months.

Having stated earlier my  thoughts on the importance of a good serum… (as in no way I could go without one!)

I jumped ship and switched to Lancome because their new serum is getting A LOT  of press and it’s about ½ the price of Skinceuticals and in a bigger bottle.  Deemed a “skin correcting” serum – this guy penetrates 4 times deeper than your average retinol.  The active ingredient is packed in at 4% & said ingredient is protected by 20+ patents internationally.  Yowza!  Visionnaire fights surface damage, i.e. scars, sun spots, wrinkles, & large pores and works to correct them from deep within by re-generating the skin’s cellular turnover.  The result = imperfections erased.

Pretty big promises, Lancome & a pretty persuasive ad campaign.  Hope you can live up!!

Check out the link below to the product on Nordstrom’s website:


 My serum is scheduled to arrive this weekend so I'll post my thoughts in a couple days/weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment