Tuesday, October 25, 2011

By Terry Foundation

By Terry Teint Delectation Foundation

I splurged on some ultra fine/high end foundation from the French brand, By Terry, before one of my BFF’s weddings in the Bahamas later this week.  I’m red and a little splotchy so I need moderate to full coverage foundation but don’t like to look too powdery or made-up.  This is tough.  This foundation is AMAZING.  1 & 1/2 little pumps from the gorgeous bottle (smaller than the size of a dime) flawlessly and seamlessly cover your entire face.  My shade is “vanilla peach” – these formulas are especially good for people with pinky skin – it’s moisturizing (great for winter months) and full of healthy anti-oxidants.  I have been applying it with an equally as AMAZING Shiseido foundation brush which I’ll review in another post.  My skin has never looked better and though at $108 this is a bit steep – I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else.  Sigh…

For a complete By Terry makeover and to visit a counter in Nashville – stop by Private Edition and ask for Carmen.

Way to go Nashville for stocking this uber exclusive brand!



No comments:

Post a Comment