Friday, October 14, 2011

Bvlgari Night Cream

Bvlgari Crème Precieuse

I’m new to Bvlgari skincare and was excited to receive a deluxe sample of this night cream.  This particular creme is exclusive to Neiman Marcus -- or so they say, though I have seen it on Amazon.  For $280 I was thinking this better work some serious miracles and, it doesn’t disappoint.  I mean, it’s still a lot more affordable than the La Prairie Gold Radiance I blogged about on 8/8/11, right??

Anyhoo, this is an anti-aging cream that fights wrinkles, brightens dark spots, & improves elasticity.  Upon waking, skin is plump, hydrated, and noticeably brighter.  I will stand behind this observation/statement.  Moreover, it smells wonderful, goes on ultra smooth and absorbs almost immediately.  It is delightful right after a bath/shower before bed.  My skin definitely looked smooth and happy this morning. The cream’s main ingredients are polypeptides and gem essence – would you expect anything else from the Greek gem house that brings you these baubles??





I don’t know about you but I think Kirtsen Dunst, Julianne Moore and Rachel Weisz aren’t the only gals that would lounge nude with a puma for some of this brand’s swag?? Haha

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment